We make finding a teaching job and moving to Vietnam simple and stress-free!
Book a full-service package by Teacher’s Friend Vietnam including pre-departure assistance, job placement, finding accommodation, all visas and work permits, a city tour, a language exchange, many more services and unlimited assistance from start to finish.
We guarantee you will earn back the price of this service with your first pay cheque!
Apply now and schedule a call with us, no strings attached.
Our Promise to You:
With Teacher's Friend Vietnam, you will find a job at the best schools and language centers in Vietnam and receive all the personal support you will ever need.
Your Head Start to Live and Teach in Vietnam
If you want to move to Vietnam and teach English in Hanoi or Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), you can take a head start with our relocation service for EFL teachers. Look, what’s in for you:
Apply Now for the Vietnam Relocation Service
Move to Vietnam and start teaching English, simple and stress-free. Apply today reserve your place in our relocation program.
Come to Vietnam and Teach English!
Vietnam undoubtedly is a jewel, with its lush rice paddies, deserted beaches, winding mountain roads and beautiful island getaways. There are amazing opportunities for saving and it offers an incredible work-life balance due to the high wages and low living costs. With a full-time job, which usually means 10-20 hours (!) a week, you will make around $1,200! Most likely you’ll teach kids aged 3-10 years, so don’t worry about teaching complex grammar structures.
Vietnam is a hub of both expat activity and locals alike, you get the best of both worlds. Each year, thousands of ESL teachers are moving to Vietnam. Everyone is there for the same reason – to make a difference in the lives of others while exploring this beautiful country.
Challenges for First-Timers Coming to Vietnam
One of the biggest stresses of moving to Vietnam to teach English is making sure you have all of the correct paperwork for your work permit (required for working legally), plus your work visa and all copies of your original documents, police check, medical certificate etc. On top of that you need to think about flights, vaccinations, packing, getting a job, finding accommodation meeting people, etc. It can all be a little bit daunting at first.
Then there’s the culture shock – horns and scooters and scams and tricks galore, it’s a bit of a minefield out there! You hear stories of teachers not being paid, being refused entry into the country, being heavily overcharged and having their possessions stolen. While these things are usually avoidable (with the right know-how) they do happen and can ruin your whole experience. Some of the things you might find difficult about relocating to Vietnam are:
- Where can I find reliable sources of information?
- How do I obtain the visa and work permit?
- Which documents are needed and what is needed for certifying, legalizing etc.?
- How do I avoid getting scammed by dodgy language centers?
- Which type of travel insurance is best?
- Which vaccinations are required?
- What do I do at the airport?
- How do I find suitable housing?
- How do I get around?
- Where is the best place to meet people?
- Is it easy to learn Vietnamese?
- How do I know who to trust?
- Where can I buy or rent a motorbike?
- How can I avoid scams/petty theft/dangerous situations?
What You Get: Relocation Package Details
Schedule a Call With Us to Learn More
With our service, you will get a teaching job in Vietnam and settle down in no time and without hassle, we guarantee! Why don’t you ask your questions and learn more details about the relocation package in a personal call?
Price and Conditions
The Package Price: $1,200
You pay 50% of the price when you sign the contract, to guarantee your place, and the remaining 50% after you receive your first paycheck from your Vietnamese employer. Monthly payments can also be arranged.
You can cancel up to 62 days before your arrival for a full refund. After this, it is at our discretion and depends on how far along the job placement process you are. In the unlikely event that we cannot find you a job before you arrive, the entire package is fully refundable.
Your Pay Cheque: $1,200
The usual starting salary in our partner language centers is $1,200 US per month (for just 18 hours per week!) and so you will earn back the entire cost of the package in your first pay cheque!
On top of this there is all of the trouble and wasted time this service will save you. With our help, you will avoid a lot of unnecessary spendings and avoid being scammed, so the financial benefits of this service are worth more than the one-off fee – it will even save you money.
How can I Purchase a Package and Begin the Process?
- Let us know you’re keen!
- Come and have a face to face chat – meet your ‘teacher’s friend’!
- Sign the contract, pay 50% of the package price via Paypal to reserve your place.
- Get sent loads of awesome and exclusive pre-departure info.
- Ask all of your questions – no question is a silly question!
- Make a CV that will stand out from the crowd.
- Get the interviews, choose your favorite language center and get offered the job of a lifetime, before you arrive!
- Pre-departure Skype to banish the pre-travel jitters.
- Check out the city and get friendly with the locals, get some wheels!
- Ongoing help and support throughout your time in Vietnam.
Some Questions About Our Service
1. Are there any requirements to book the package?
You will need to meet the following requirements to get hired legally by the language centers and to get a work visa and permit. As I offer guaranteed job placement, I have to stick to these requirements, too.
- You are a native speaker or speak native-level English with native English accent.
- You have any degree.
- You have a TEFL certificate, which was not completed online and is a minimum of 120 hours with 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real ESL students. (You can take a TEFL class in Vietnam with our partner center, too.)
2. I’ve been warned never to pay to get a teaching job?
Yes, you should not pay for a company to find you a teaching job because a legit recruitment agency earns commission fees from the schools or language centers they place teachers at, so any service can be provided to the teacher for free. However, we are not a recruitment agency. We do not receive any money from the school, nor do we take a cut of your salary. We are an organization which helps teachers moving to Vietnam and offer you the above-mentioned range of services. You do not pay us for getting a particular job, but for an entire relocation package.
3. How do I know this isn’t a scam?
We do not ask you to sign or pay anything before our 30-minutes Skype call with you. During the call, we will answer any question and show any required proof that Teacher’s Friend Vietnam, who delivers this service, is a legit company and keeps it’s promises. We can put you in contact with former clients who are delighted with the excellent service they have received. On Go Overseas, an internationally renowned website, we have a 94% overall rating from 17 customer reviews. We only use Paypal for every transaction and pay all fees, so your payments are safe and traceable.