Teach English in China with EF English First
EF English First is looking for amazing teachers to join its state of the art schools in China.
EF English First is part of the world’s largest privately owned education company, EF Education First and has 300 privately owned language schools in over 60 cities across China.
Teaching positions are available in Kids & Teens schools, Adult centers and at the Online facility. Classes range from one-on-one sessions to workshops of up to 25 students.
Key duties include delivering content utilizing EF's award-winning ESL curriculum and assessing student progress. EF English First schools have web facilities and are furnished with PCs, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads. Teachers have access to ongoing Career Professional Development and are welcomed to partake in social and community events.
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. EF provides the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. There’s so much to experience living abroad and you’ll experience it to the fullest with EF.
Why Join EF in China?
Benefits & Remuneration
- Up to 16,400 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity
- DipTESOL and Trinity DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
How to Apply
Submit Your Application
Applying couldn’t be easier, just fill out the details in the following form: