Pitch your article to JIMMYESL and get featured!
Please read the following comprehensive guidelines before contacting us!
What You Get
- You’ll get one URL link to your website from the author bio box.
- We will create a sharable featured image and a Pinterest image for your guest post.
- Your post will reach an audience of over 50,000 people monthly through our website, newsletter, and social media profiles.
- Your post will remain on the website for at least one year.
What We Expect
Audience and Topics
The audience of JIMMYESL are aspiring and expert ESL teachers and all contents must cater to them.
We are simply looking for guest posts which are helpful for teachers (mainly English teachers, but not limited to); classroom teachers, as well as online teachers and tutors.
We do not publish articles addressing students or learners of English!
Please browse our blog to get an idea about what topics would be a good fit for JIMMYESL.
We expect unique, well-researched, practical and in-depth articles. Ideally, the articles should be written by someone having own experiences in the education industry.
We do not accept superficial articles with obvious tips you can find in dozens of other articles on the web.
To make the article more reliable and engaging, add facts, figures, or quotes from authoritative sources (and link to them), and add charts, screenshots, other infographics, or videos.
- Write a minimum of 1,300 words.
- Write a short and sweet intro with 7 sentences maximum, to get the readers’ attention and tell them what’s in for them.
- Use many meaningful subheadings.
- Add many paragraph breaks.
- Link to 2-3 other posts of JIMMYESL from your guest post to show you care.
- Send 3-4 lines of your author bio and a portrait photo along with the article.
Pitch Your Guest Post
Send us a message via the contact form below, including the following information:
- Who you are and which company you represent
- Pitch 2-3 guest post headlines and exactly explain how our readers would benefit from each of those posts
- 2-3 links to the best of your already published articles
It may take some time until we have reviewed your pitch and get back to you. Please do not resubmit the same pitch.
The Legal Stuff
On submitting the final guest post, you assign to us the unlimited and unrestricted rights to use and edit the guest post and all included deliverables, and you warrant that the guest post and included deliverables do not infringe upon any third party’s rights.
In case we do not accept and publish the guest post, all rights remain with you.