Pitch your story to JIMMYESL and get featured! I will happily publish your guest post.
This website has about 10k monthly visitors and a Moz Domain Authority of 40 (Spring 2019). Each guest post is shared to a 50k+ audience on Social Media.
You can insert a link to your blog or website into the post.
Please read the following guidelines before contacting me.
- Working from home, online work, freelancing
- Working abroad, moving abroad, expat life
- Studying abroad
- Work & Travel, Digital Nomad life
- Learning English as a second language
For the following topics, I only accept guest posts from (former) ESL teachers or TEFL industry experts:
- TEFL training and certification
- Advice on job search and career for ESL teachers
- ESL lesson ideas and resources
Basic Requirements for Free Guest Posts
- Unique post with a minimum of 1,5k words. No rehashed articles.
- Comprehensive, in-depth and super-helpful.
Get Paid for Your Guest Post
For great posts, I pay up to $100 USD. Basic requirements are:
- Target a highly relevant topic for my audience.
- A Minimum of 2k words.
- You are an expert in the field you write about and the post
- The post is optimized for a relevant Google search term.
- The post perfectly follows my guidelines (I will provide).
Please get in touch with a specific proposal if you want to become a paid author.
Pitch Your Guest Post
Pitch your guest post and include the following information in your message:
- Introduce yourself and the business on behalf of which you are contacting me (if applies).
- Outline the guest post you want to write.
- State the website URL you want to link to from the post – or whether you want to get paid.
I will provide you with my detailed writing guidelines and terms for guest posts.